Breaking routine gives a body something to look forward to. Even people who live in Hawaii get bored with what the rest of us are flocking to. Apparently dreamy weather isn’t so dreamy when it’s constant. Sameness is numbing and boredom makes you dread the day ahead. If you do the same thing long enough, it fades into the background of your brain until… one day you just can’t stand to cook dinner one more time.
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home
- “Stay Home!”: Slowing Down Because of Free Time