Breaking routine gives a body something to look forward to. Even people who live in Hawaii get bored with what the rest of us are flocking to. Apparently dreamy weather isn’t so dreamy when it’s constant. Sameness is numbing and boredom makes you dread the day ahead. If you do the same thing long enough, it fades into the background of your brain until… one day you just can’t stand to cook dinner one more time.
- Thank You for Tuning Into My Book and My Blog
- Loss: Compounded by the Holidays
- Olympic Fortitude: Opposite of Me
- Reboot to the Positive Side: Give Yourself 5 Minutes a Day!
- Halloween Means Laughter: A Good Chance to Lighten Up
- The Pleasure of Revisiting Photos
- The Pleasure of Dancing: Therapy Without All the Talk
- Moods Rub Off: Seek Good Ones Often
- The Power of an Image: Heat Relief in Miniature
- Small Things Make the Biggest Impact