In keeping with the spirit of the holiday ahead, I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for joining my Comfort Clue group. Thank you for joining those of us who strive to painlessly improve the quality of our lives. Changing the way you’ve done things for years is hard, but regular reminders make it easier. Sending you Clues every two weeks is my way of keeping you on track, nudging you inch by inch toward making positive changes so you can start enjoying your life more. A word about your turkey day coming up: With the media and advertising focus on THE family dinner, it’s hard not to feel lonely when none of it applies to you. Thinking beyond our own families and including “orphans” this year will help us all get more of that family feel. And making their season better will make your season better.
- Thank You for Tuning Into My Book and My Blog
- Loss: Compounded by the Holidays
- Olympic Fortitude: Opposite of Me
- Reboot to the Positive Side: Give Yourself 5 Minutes a Day!
- Halloween Means Laughter: A Good Chance to Lighten Up
- The Pleasure of Revisiting Photos
- The Pleasure of Dancing: Therapy Without All the Talk
- Moods Rub Off: Seek Good Ones Often
- The Power of an Image: Heat Relief in Miniature
- Small Things Make the Biggest Impact