In keeping with the spirit of the holiday ahead, I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for joining my Comfort Clue group. Thank you for joining those of us who strive to painlessly improve the quality of our lives. Changing the way you’ve done things for years is hard, but regular reminders make it easier. Sending you Clues every two weeks is my way of keeping you on track, nudging you inch by inch toward making positive changes so you can start enjoying your life more. A word about your turkey day coming up: With the media and advertising focus on THE family dinner, it’s hard not to feel lonely when none of it applies to you. Thinking beyond our own families and including “orphans” this year will help us all get more of that family feel. And making their season better will make your season better.
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!