It’s the end of another Comfort Clue year and I want to thank you for joining those of us who would like to find a better way to go through life. Maybe getting a bit more pleasure out of it. We all need reminders to keep us moving forward, and mine is sitting down every two weeks to conjure up another small change that’ll make a positive difference in your existence. This automatic reminder has helped me develop a broader perspective of how I want my own life to go, and I hope my Clues do the same for you. My new-year wish is that you’ll try a change or two in ‘07 that will improve the way you see the world around you.
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home
- “Stay Home!”: Slowing Down Because of Free Time