It’s the end of another Comfort Clue year and I want to thank you for joining those of us who would like to find a better way to go through life. Maybe getting a bit more pleasure out of it. We all need reminders to keep us moving forward, and mine is sitting down every two weeks to conjure up another small change that’ll make a positive difference in your existence. This automatic reminder has helped me develop a broader perspective of how I want my own life to go, and I hope my Clues do the same for you. My new-year wish is that you’ll try a change or two in ‘07 that will improve the way you see the world around you.
- New Year’s Resolutions Change How Your Life is Going!
- Thinking: The Most Important Work You Do
- Downsizing: Culling the Closet One Inch at a Time
- That Special Gift of Time: Service vs. Presents
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!