It’s the end of another Comfort Clue year and I want to thank you for joining those of us who would like to find a better way to go through life. Maybe getting a bit more pleasure out of it. We all need reminders to keep us moving forward, and mine is sitting down every two weeks to conjure up another small change that’ll make a positive difference in your existence. This automatic reminder has helped me develop a broader perspective of how I want my own life to go, and I hope my Clues do the same for you. My new-year wish is that you’ll try a change or two in ‘07 that will improve the way you see the world around you.
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!