Darn, I missed my anniversary. I sent my first Comfort Clue on Mar. 12, 2005 and wanted to celebrate these past two years by writing something profound and life-changing. But, as my own brain is rushing to meet a deadline this morning, the only hint I can think of is what would help ME most right now: tricking my brain into thinking it has less to do. Trick: if you can’t, or won’t, start subtracting obligations from your calendar, then at least try to allow more time for everything you do plan. You won’t feel as mentally rushed, and you’ll cut down on speeding tickets. I invite you to visit my Comfort Clue archive web page to catch up with two years of “captivating” advice!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good