Darn, I missed my anniversary. I sent my first Comfort Clue on Mar. 12, 2005 and wanted to celebrate these past two years by writing something profound and life-changing. But, as my own brain is rushing to meet a deadline this morning, the only hint I can think of is what would help ME most right now: tricking my brain into thinking it has less to do. Trick: if you can’t, or won’t, start subtracting obligations from your calendar, then at least try to allow more time for everything you do plan. You won’t feel as mentally rushed, and you’ll cut down on speeding tickets. I invite you to visit my Comfort Clue archive web page to catch up with two years of “captivating” advice!
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home
- “Stay Home!”: Slowing Down Because of Free Time