No one I know even blinks as April 1 passes. April Fool’s Day is a dim memory now, but I miss this celebration of laughter. Maybe you can step back in time for a day and play a silly little joke on someone this year — just to get a giggle, and to remind yourselves to lighten up. I still remember a joke played on me many years ago. We got up on a Sat. morning and saw a For Sale sign on the grass in front of our house. When we went out to investigate, there was my neighbor, laughing her head off. She was from a European country (don’t remember where) that celebrated April Fool’s Day big time. Even their newspaper ran bogus headlines and stories. Now there was a country that laughed.
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home
- “Stay Home!”: Slowing Down Because of Free Time