No one I know even blinks as April 1 passes. April Fool’s Day is a dim memory now, but I miss this celebration of laughter. Maybe you can step back in time for a day and play a silly little joke on someone this year — just to get a giggle, and to remind yourselves to lighten up. I still remember a joke played on me many years ago. We got up on a Sat. morning and saw a For Sale sign on the grass in front of our house. When we went out to investigate, there was my neighbor, laughing her head off. She was from a European country (don’t remember where) that celebrated April Fool’s Day big time. Even their newspaper ran bogus headlines and stories. Now there was a country that laughed.
- Thank You for Tuning Into My Book and My Blog
- Loss: Compounded by the Holidays
- Olympic Fortitude: Opposite of Me
- Reboot to the Positive Side: Give Yourself 5 Minutes a Day!
- Halloween Means Laughter: A Good Chance to Lighten Up
- The Pleasure of Revisiting Photos
- The Pleasure of Dancing: Therapy Without All the Talk
- Moods Rub Off: Seek Good Ones Often
- The Power of an Image: Heat Relief in Miniature
- Small Things Make the Biggest Impact