Playtime is just about over. Some of you will celebrate getting your kids back in school, while others (like me) sadly mourn the inevitable end of sandal weather. Even though I no longer have children in the house, the mental habit remains; squeeze one last “fun” in before the lazy season’s over, and life busies up. Here’s a practical hint: Instead of waiting until Labor Day weekend for this last ditch effort, consider doing that special something this coming weekend instead. Then on Labor Day, do the opposite; lay around the house relaxing, goofing off, and thinking about the hoards of humanity fighting for campsites, sandsites, motel rooms, and their little piece of the freeway. Comfort levels will zoom.
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home
- “Stay Home!”: Slowing Down Because of Free Time