Playtime is just about over. Some of you will celebrate getting your kids back in school, while others (like me) sadly mourn the inevitable end of sandal weather. Even though I no longer have children in the house, the mental habit remains; squeeze one last “fun” in before the lazy season’s over, and life busies up. Here’s a practical hint: Instead of waiting until Labor Day weekend for this last ditch effort, consider doing that special something this coming weekend instead. Then on Labor Day, do the opposite; lay around the house relaxing, goofing off, and thinking about the hoards of humanity fighting for campsites, sandsites, motel rooms, and their little piece of the freeway. Comfort levels will zoom.
- Thank You for Tuning Into My Book and My Blog
- Loss: Compounded by the Holidays
- Olympic Fortitude: Opposite of Me
- Reboot to the Positive Side: Give Yourself 5 Minutes a Day!
- Halloween Means Laughter: A Good Chance to Lighten Up
- The Pleasure of Revisiting Photos
- The Pleasure of Dancing: Therapy Without All the Talk
- Moods Rub Off: Seek Good Ones Often
- The Power of an Image: Heat Relief in Miniature
- Small Things Make the Biggest Impact