Playtime is just about over. Some of you will celebrate getting your kids back in school, while others (like me) sadly mourn the inevitable end of sandal weather. Even though I no longer have children in the house, the mental habit remains; squeeze one last “fun” in before the lazy season’s over, and life busies up. Here’s a practical hint: Instead of waiting until Labor Day weekend for this last ditch effort, consider doing that special something this coming weekend instead. Then on Labor Day, do the opposite; lay around the house relaxing, goofing off, and thinking about the hoards of humanity fighting for campsites, sandsites, motel rooms, and their little piece of the freeway. Comfort levels will zoom.
- New Year’s Resolutions Change How Your Life is Going!
- Thinking: The Most Important Work You Do
- Downsizing: Culling the Closet One Inch at a Time
- That Special Gift of Time: Service vs. Presents
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!