The reasons to keep annoyances, resentments and sadnesses to yourself seem so sensible. You don’t want to look foolish. You’re afraid of possible reactions. You don’t want to hurt the feelings of someone you love. How ironic that the favor you think you’re doing them just keeps them in the dark longer. Not “bothering” them makes sure they keep doing whatever bugs you, and they’ll never really know what matters to you most. If you don’t already, consider letting those special someones into your private thoughts and feelings as you have them. It hard to achieve a calmer, more enjoyable life when jaws and shoulders and emotions are in a constant knot. Resentments are like blocks, building upwards over the years. And blocks can only stack so high…
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?