I have to face it, most of you shower. You are horrified by the thought of soaking in “your own dirt.” But really, how dirty are you? A little sweat, a few million skin cells? Diluted in a tub, how can this contamination compare with the relief of soaking your muscles and your psyche at the end of the day? A shower is quick and is great for waking you up enough to get dressed for the day, but what do you get out of it except smelling good? Come on, your body has worked for you all day, reward it.
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain