Hang it and they will come. A bird feeder, that is. The better weather ahead gives you a chance to notice the birds and their carefree ways. Pausing to watch this bit of nature is a great way to interrupt the escalating intensity of “being busy every minute.” Their cute little pecking, peeping, and splashing is an automatic reminder to simplify life. Can you image having only 3 things to attend to (eating, bathing and avoiding predators), instead of the 93 things you think of every day? Feeders come in all shapes and sizes so you can hang or perch it somewhere within visual range of a kitchen or living room window. Better yet, somewhere in line with a chair, so you can pause longer than one minute. And if you have a yard, adding a bird bath completes the picture… and doubles your pleasure.
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options