There’s no getting around it, I am stupid. How else can you explain my recent decision to pull weeds instead of go to the beach. When faced with a rare and glorious weather day, I automatically opted for work instead of pleasure. Weeding instead of wave watching. I know I’m not alone and believe that this habit, this insidious cultural “work ethic” can be modified. Perhaps a baby step will start the ball rolling. Decision: I will sip my wine tonight outside watching birds instead of broadcast news. Whatever your choice–wine/tea/pretzels/grapes–consider taking a baby step of your own to break out of that constant work mode. You deserve it.
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?