Even though most men I’ve met mostly poopoo all the fuss, I still believe that being appreciated still ranks high on their emotional radar — even though they need prodding to admit it. Moms and dads both want pretty much the same thing: to know they matter to the children in their lives. If you have a decent relationship with your dad, a simple phone call is all it takes! If you’re a dad, pat yourself on the back for raising such fine younguns. If you’re a mom with kids still at home, maybe they can help you make his favorite meal tonight.
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home
- “Stay Home!”: Slowing Down Because of Free Time