Even though most men I’ve met mostly poopoo all the fuss, I still believe that being appreciated still ranks high on their emotional radar — even though they need prodding to admit it. Moms and dads both want pretty much the same thing: to know they matter to the children in their lives. If you have a decent relationship with your dad, a simple phone call is all it takes! If you’re a dad, pat yourself on the back for raising such fine younguns. If you’re a mom with kids still at home, maybe they can help you make his favorite meal tonight.
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!