Even though most men I’ve met mostly poopoo all the fuss, I still believe that being appreciated still ranks high on their emotional radar — even though they need prodding to admit it. Moms and dads both want pretty much the same thing: to know they matter to the children in their lives. If you have a decent relationship with your dad, a simple phone call is all it takes! If you’re a dad, pat yourself on the back for raising such fine younguns. If you’re a mom with kids still at home, maybe they can help you make his favorite meal tonight.
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?