Some of you have waited for the end of summer since the beginning, “Yea, the kids are back in school!” Try something different this time. Kick off this new section of the year with a little celebration. As a stay-home-mom, I once toasted the end of this “bored kids season” — asking you what to do and then refusing to do any of your suggestions — with a champaign brunch. Neighborhood moms celebrated that first day of school an hour after our children got on the bus. Even though our party was for the end of summer vacation, it also kicked off the segment containing fall leaves, pumpkin creativity, and Santa talk. It will be a deep breath before the action begins.
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home
- “Stay Home!”: Slowing Down Because of Free Time