Some of you have waited for the end of summer since the beginning, “Yea, the kids are back in school!” Try something different this time. Kick off this new section of the year with a little celebration. As a stay-home-mom, I once toasted the end of this “bored kids season” — asking you what to do and then refusing to do any of your suggestions — with a champaign brunch. Neighborhood moms celebrated that first day of school an hour after our children got on the bus. Even though our party was for the end of summer vacation, it also kicked off the segment containing fall leaves, pumpkin creativity, and Santa talk. It will be a deep breath before the action begins.
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!