Some of you have waited for the end of summer since the beginning, “Yea, the kids are back in school!” Try something different this time. Kick off this new section of the year with a little celebration. As a stay-home-mom, I once toasted the end of this “bored kids season” — asking you what to do and then refusing to do any of your suggestions — with a champaign brunch. Neighborhood moms celebrated that first day of school an hour after our children got on the bus. Even though our party was for the end of summer vacation, it also kicked off the segment containing fall leaves, pumpkin creativity, and Santa talk. It will be a deep breath before the action begins.
- New Year’s Resolutions Change How Your Life is Going!
- Thinking: The Most Important Work You Do
- Downsizing: Culling the Closet One Inch at a Time
- That Special Gift of Time: Service vs. Presents
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!