Setting different moods in your home may surprise you. I know it’s hard to think this is important if you’re rushed or sad or don’t want to bother — buying flowers seems impossible unless you’re in a good mood to begin with — but It just may change the way you see the world tomorrow, when you come into the kitchen for coffee. Change wakes up brain cells! One thing I’ve done over the years is collect tablecloths. It’s an easy way to change the look of the whole room, and has helped perk up the darkest of moods. Right now I’m looking for an autumn cloth to help me get over the end of summer and ready for a colder, cozier kind of mood. I once had a friend, Suzi, who had four bedspreads that she rotated around with the seasons. At first I thought she was crazy, but I must admit she was the one of the happiest friends I’d ever had. And her moods always rubbed off!
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options