Another new year is looming. I try to set Jan. 1 apart in my mind because seeing it as a beginning gives me hope that things just might get better from then on. Dec. 31 could be like garbage day. You’ve been bagging it up for 12 months and it finally gets hauled away. Symbolically, the new year is a chance to start fresh, like when you cross off the last chore on your list. Whew! It’s sooo easy to get stuck in doing life as usual that I challenge you to change SOMETHING next year, just so you’ll know you’re moving forward. My own change will be to stop doing so many things that I don’t really want to do. My own life is full of that.
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home
- “Stay Home!”: Slowing Down Because of Free Time