Another new year is looming. I try to set Jan. 1 apart in my mind because seeing it as a beginning gives me hope that things just might get better from then on. Dec. 31 could be like garbage day. You’ve been bagging it up for 12 months and it finally gets hauled away. Symbolically, the new year is a chance to start fresh, like when you cross off the last chore on your list. Whew! It’s sooo easy to get stuck in doing life as usual that I challenge you to change SOMETHING next year, just so you’ll know you’re moving forward. My own change will be to stop doing so many things that I don’t really want to do. My own life is full of that.
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?