I am borderline computer literate and still panic when something goes wrong. Twice in the last month MS Word quit suddenly and I lost documents I had spent hours creating. Grrrr… My solution recently was to join a local User Group. Even small towns have groups of super geeks who live and breathe computers, and love a glitch to ponder. This challenge to them is like candy to you. The harder the better. Even if you’re solid in your knowledge but would like to connect with other geniuses, there’s probably a User Group close by. My wonderful group has graciously saved my hide many times. Two things to remember before you go: There are no stupid questions, and “Save early. Save often.”
- That Special Gift of Time: Service vs. Presents
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage