I am borderline computer literate and still panic when something goes wrong. Twice in the last month MS Word quit suddenly and I lost documents I had spent hours creating. Grrrr… My solution recently was to join a local User Group. Even small towns have groups of super geeks who live and breathe computers, and love a glitch to ponder. This challenge to them is like candy to you. The harder the better. Even if you’re solid in your knowledge but would like to connect with other geniuses, there’s probably a User Group close by. My wonderful group has graciously saved my hide many times. Two things to remember before you go: There are no stupid questions, and “Save early. Save often.”
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home