Although they’ve been up for a while now, don’t forget to pause and appreciate all those smiling faces called Daffodils. I’m constantly amazed at how I can still be conned into smiling back after all the Springs I’ve seen. Their bright yellow faces not only trumpet a mood shift, but say a personal “hello” when I walk by. Every year’s crop is the perky reminder I need to shift my priorities from dusting to digging.
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home
- “Stay Home!”: Slowing Down Because of Free Time