Although they’ve been up for a while now, don’t forget to pause and appreciate all those smiling faces called Daffodils. I’m constantly amazed at how I can still be conned into smiling back after all the Springs I’ve seen. Their bright yellow faces not only trumpet a mood shift, but say a personal “hello” when I walk by. Every year’s crop is the perky reminder I need to shift my priorities from dusting to digging.
- Thank You for Tuning Into My Book and My Blog
- Loss: Compounded by the Holidays
- Olympic Fortitude: Opposite of Me
- Reboot to the Positive Side: Give Yourself 5 Minutes a Day!
- Halloween Means Laughter: A Good Chance to Lighten Up
- The Pleasure of Revisiting Photos
- The Pleasure of Dancing: Therapy Without All the Talk
- Moods Rub Off: Seek Good Ones Often
- The Power of an Image: Heat Relief in Miniature
- Small Things Make the Biggest Impact