Although they’ve been up for a while now, don’t forget to pause and appreciate all those smiling faces called Daffodils. I’m constantly amazed at how I can still be conned into smiling back after all the Springs I’ve seen. Their bright yellow faces not only trumpet a mood shift, but say a personal “hello” when I walk by. Every year’s crop is the perky reminder I need to shift my priorities from dusting to digging.
- New Year’s Resolutions Change How Your Life is Going!
- Thinking: The Most Important Work You Do
- Downsizing: Culling the Closet One Inch at a Time
- That Special Gift of Time: Service vs. Presents
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!