Here’s a hint for a better night’s sleep: dim lighting is sooo soothing. You’ll be amazed at how the atmosphere changes in the bathroom when you stop using the overhead light. I’ve been candlelighting it for years, but what I noticed recently is how different my mood is if I keep it lit beyond my bath, for toweling off and getting jammies on. That barely lit bathroom automatically calms me down. So by the time I hit the bed, mind and body are both super relaxed. Candlelight and bath go nicely together, but so could a shower, you know where your body parts are, right? Try a tiny lamp in the bathroom. You might have to tack up a little shelf by the plug, but it’s worth it. Right now I have a string of white mini-lights around my mirror, and all I have to do is touch the wire to turn them on. Great bath lighting if candles aren’t your thing.
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?