Be kind to yourself. I’ve been giving out tidbits for improving your lifestyle for over a year now and realize that most of them involve taking some kind of action or making a decision. This time I suggest you DO nothing. Pick a day to do absolutely nothing except what you want to do. Just hang out… with no responsibility for anything or anyone. Have everyone in your household do the same, then take turns. Everyone deserves a day to vege out and take a rest from their scheduled lives. Mark it on the calendar in red and make a very big deal of it. It might turn into a habit you’ll want to “schedule” into your lives!
- Thank You for Tuning Into My Book and My Blog
- Loss: Compounded by the Holidays
- Olympic Fortitude: Opposite of Me
- Reboot to the Positive Side: Give Yourself 5 Minutes a Day!
- Halloween Means Laughter: A Good Chance to Lighten Up
- The Pleasure of Revisiting Photos
- The Pleasure of Dancing: Therapy Without All the Talk
- Moods Rub Off: Seek Good Ones Often
- The Power of an Image: Heat Relief in Miniature
- Small Things Make the Biggest Impact