Be kind to yourself. I’ve been giving out tidbits for improving your lifestyle for over a year now and realize that most of them involve taking some kind of action or making a decision. This time I suggest you DO nothing. Pick a day to do absolutely nothing except what you want to do. Just hang out… with no responsibility for anything or anyone. Have everyone in your household do the same, then take turns. Everyone deserves a day to vege out and take a rest from their scheduled lives. Mark it on the calendar in red and make a very big deal of it. It might turn into a habit you’ll want to “schedule” into your lives!
- Perspective is Everything: Consider Changing Viewpoints
- Defrosting Blogging Brain Freeze: Getting Unstuck
- Escaping Reality: A Mental Health Must
- The Olympics Inspires Fitness
- “Emerging from the Heartache of Loss” and Pandemic Relief
- New Year’s Resolutions Change How Your Life is Going!
- Thinking: The Most Important Work You Do
- Downsizing: Culling the Closet One Inch at a Time
- That Special Gift of Time: Service vs. Presents
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity