Be kind to yourself. I’ve been giving out tidbits for improving your lifestyle for over a year now and realize that most of them involve taking some kind of action or making a decision. This time I suggest you DO nothing. Pick a day to do absolutely nothing except what you want to do. Just hang out… with no responsibility for anything or anyone. Have everyone in your household do the same, then take turns. Everyone deserves a day to vege out and take a rest from their scheduled lives. Mark it on the calendar in red and make a very big deal of it. It might turn into a habit you’ll want to “schedule” into your lives!
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.