Be kind to yourself. I’ve been giving out tidbits for improving your lifestyle for over a year now and realize that most of them involve taking some kind of action or making a decision. This time I suggest you DO nothing. Pick a day to do absolutely nothing except what you want to do. Just hang out… with no responsibility for anything or anyone. Have everyone in your household do the same, then take turns. Everyone deserves a day to vege out and take a rest from their scheduled lives. Mark it on the calendar in red and make a very big deal of it. It might turn into a habit you’ll want to “schedule” into your lives!
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home
- “Stay Home!”: Slowing Down Because of Free Time