One sure way to comfort yourself is to comfort someone else. If you know someone who is having a hard time lately, maybe it’s because they suffered some kind of a loss recently. Grieving isn’t always about death. There are many things that we develop a deep attachment to over the years, so most of us face other losses at some time — our health, our independence, a great job or house, a meaningful relationship, a pet or… a dream. Just show your friend you understand. It’ll help.
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?