One sure way to comfort yourself is to comfort someone else. If you know someone who is having a hard time lately, maybe it’s because they suffered some kind of a loss recently. Grieving isn’t always about death. There are many things that we develop a deep attachment to over the years, so most of us face other losses at some time — our health, our independence, a great job or house, a meaningful relationship, a pet or… a dream. Just show your friend you understand. It’ll help.
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain