One sure way to comfort yourself is to comfort someone else. If you know someone who is having a hard time lately, maybe it’s because they suffered some kind of a loss recently. Grieving isn’t always about death. There are many things that we develop a deep attachment to over the years, so most of us face other losses at some time — our health, our independence, a great job or house, a meaningful relationship, a pet or… a dream. Just show your friend you understand. It’ll help.
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good