One sure way to comfort yourself is to comfort someone else. If you know someone who is having a hard time lately, maybe it’s because they suffered some kind of a loss recently. Grieving isn’t always about death. There are many things that we develop a deep attachment to over the years, so most of us face other losses at some time — our health, our independence, a great job or house, a meaningful relationship, a pet or… a dream. Just show your friend you understand. It’ll help.
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home
- “Stay Home!”: Slowing Down Because of Free Time