One sure way to comfort yourself is to comfort someone else. If you know someone who is having a hard time lately, maybe it’s because they suffered some kind of a loss recently. Grieving isn’t always about death. There are many things that we develop a deep attachment to over the years, so most of us face other losses at some time — our health, our independence, a great job or house, a meaningful relationship, a pet or… a dream. Just show your friend you understand. It’ll help.
- Thank You for Tuning Into My Book and My Blog
- Loss: Compounded by the Holidays
- Olympic Fortitude: Opposite of Me
- Reboot to the Positive Side: Give Yourself 5 Minutes a Day!
- Halloween Means Laughter: A Good Chance to Lighten Up
- The Pleasure of Revisiting Photos
- The Pleasure of Dancing: Therapy Without All the Talk
- Moods Rub Off: Seek Good Ones Often
- The Power of an Image: Heat Relief in Miniature
- Small Things Make the Biggest Impact