Email is so easy and convenient. I loathe phone tag and realized years ago that no one was ever at home when I called. They were either at work or filling their off-time with activities they didn’t have time for because they were at work. Communicating via my computer meant never having to play that game again. Yea! Sadly, I’m now so dependent on it that I don’t use the phone much anymore. Feeling annoyed when I’d meet someone who was not a “computer person” woke me up. This is nuts. Between email, texting, facebook, and whatever electronics we’re all using to communicate, we’re talking more than ever but are lonelier than ever. That human connection counts for more than you realize. Note to self: pick up the phone!
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options