Email is so easy and convenient. I loathe phone tag and realized years ago that no one was ever at home when I called. They were either at work or filling their off-time with activities they didn’t have time for because they were at work. Communicating via my computer meant never having to play that game again. Yea! Sadly, I’m now so dependent on it that I don’t use the phone much anymore. Feeling annoyed when I’d meet someone who was not a “computer person” woke me up. This is nuts. Between email, texting, facebook, and whatever electronics we’re all using to communicate, we’re talking more than ever but are lonelier than ever. That human connection counts for more than you realize. Note to self: pick up the phone!
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home
- “Stay Home!”: Slowing Down Because of Free Time