Email is so easy and convenient. I loathe phone tag and realized years ago that no one was ever at home when I called. They were either at work or filling their off-time with activities they didn’t have time for because they were at work. Communicating via my computer meant never having to play that game again. Yea! Sadly, I’m now so dependent on it that I don’t use the phone much anymore. Feeling annoyed when I’d meet someone who was not a “computer person” woke me up. This is nuts. Between email, texting, facebook, and whatever electronics we’re all using to communicate, we’re talking more than ever but are lonelier than ever. That human connection counts for more than you realize. Note to self: pick up the phone!
- Thank You for Tuning Into My Book and My Blog
- Loss: Compounded by the Holidays
- Olympic Fortitude: Opposite of Me
- Reboot to the Positive Side: Give Yourself 5 Minutes a Day!
- Halloween Means Laughter: A Good Chance to Lighten Up
- The Pleasure of Revisiting Photos
- The Pleasure of Dancing: Therapy Without All the Talk
- Moods Rub Off: Seek Good Ones Often
- The Power of an Image: Heat Relief in Miniature
- Small Things Make the Biggest Impact