Don’t forget your dad this Sunday. Even though he won’t say it, he probably won’t care as much about the fishing and football as the media says he will. All he wants is to know you’re thinking about him. It’s true that moms and dads think of their children differently, but both want pretty much the same thing: to know they matter to the children in their lives. A simple phone call is all it takes! If you’re a dad, pat yourself on the back for raising such fine younguns. If you’re a mommy, maybe your young children can help you make his favorite meal.
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.