Don’t forget your dad this Sunday. Even though he won’t say it, he probably won’t care as much about the fishing and football as the media says he will. All he wants is to know you’re thinking about him. It’s true that moms and dads think of their children differently, but both want pretty much the same thing: to know they matter to the children in their lives. A simple phone call is all it takes! If you’re a dad, pat yourself on the back for raising such fine younguns. If you’re a mommy, maybe your young children can help you make his favorite meal.
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home