Don’t forget your dad this Sunday. Even though he won’t say it, he probably won’t care as much about the fishing and football as the media says he will. All he wants is to know you’re thinking about him. It’s true that moms and dads think of their children differently, but both want pretty much the same thing: to know they matter to the children in their lives. A simple phone call is all it takes! If you’re a dad, pat yourself on the back for raising such fine younguns. If you’re a mommy, maybe your young children can help you make his favorite meal.
- Perspective is Everything: Consider Changing Viewpoints
- Defrosting Blogging Brain Freeze: Getting Unstuck
- Escaping Reality: A Mental Health Must
- The Olympics Inspires Fitness
- “Emerging from the Heartache of Loss” and Pandemic Relief
- New Year’s Resolutions Change How Your Life is Going!
- Thinking: The Most Important Work You Do
- Downsizing: Culling the Closet One Inch at a Time
- That Special Gift of Time: Service vs. Presents
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity