Don’t forget your dad this Sunday. Even though he won’t say it, he probably won’t care as much about the fishing and football as the media says he will. All he wants is to know you’re thinking about him. It’s true that moms and dads think of their children differently, but both want pretty much the same thing: to know they matter to the children in their lives. A simple phone call is all it takes! If you’re a dad, pat yourself on the back for raising such fine younguns. If you’re a mommy, maybe your young children can help you make his favorite meal.
- That Special Gift of Time: Service vs. Presents
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage