Webster defines it as “a large, thicker, or bottom end of something”. I define it as the most valuable muscle in my body. If you don’t exercise at all, start with one thing — your butt. You might be laughing at this weird Comfort Clue, but I’m serious. I used to think it was just something to sit with, but no; every physical activity we do seems to be connected to our backside, so just about everything is easier with a stronger one. (It will especially make walking easier.) So….. I challenge you to flex the flab and build your butt. You can even do it stealth-like, sitting in a chair and secretly clenching this biggest muscle in your body. It’ll give you something fun to focus on every day that’ll be a mini-respite from whatever life has thrown at you lately. Besides, you’ll look better in your jeans.
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?