Webster defines it as “a large, thicker, or bottom end of something”. I define it as the most valuable muscle in my body. If you don’t exercise at all, start with one thing — your butt. You might be laughing at this weird Comfort Clue, but I’m serious. I used to think it was just something to sit with, but no; every physical activity we do seems to be connected to our backside, so just about everything is easier with a stronger one. (It will especially make walking easier.) So….. I challenge you to flex the flab and build your butt. You can even do it stealth-like, sitting in a chair and secretly clenching this biggest muscle in your body. It’ll give you something fun to focus on every day that’ll be a mini-respite from whatever life has thrown at you lately. Besides, you’ll look better in your jeans.
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!