I can resist no longer. Along with updating my website, I am about to enter the world of blogging. I know…. I’m late. The truth is I’m not remotely geeky, but do not want to start resembling any kind of bah-humbug tech-curmudgeon!!! I will soon be asking you all to sign up for my new blog, which is where my Comfort Clues will appear. If you have enjoyed and benefited from my insights over the years, I hope to see you there. Stay tuned.
- Thank You for Tuning Into My Book and My Blog
- Loss: Compounded by the Holidays
- Olympic Fortitude: Opposite of Me
- Reboot to the Positive Side: Give Yourself 5 Minutes a Day!
- Halloween Means Laughter: A Good Chance to Lighten Up
- The Pleasure of Revisiting Photos
- The Pleasure of Dancing: Therapy Without All the Talk
- Moods Rub Off: Seek Good Ones Often
- The Power of an Image: Heat Relief in Miniature
- Small Things Make the Biggest Impact