I can resist no longer. Along with updating my website, I am about to enter the world of blogging. I know…. I’m late. The truth is I’m not remotely geeky, but do not want to start resembling any kind of bah-humbug tech-curmudgeon!!! I will soon be asking you all to sign up for my new blog, which is where my Comfort Clues will appear. If you have enjoyed and benefited from my insights over the years, I hope to see you there. Stay tuned.
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good