I can resist no longer. Along with updating my website, I am about to enter the world of blogging. I know…. I’m late. The truth is I’m not remotely geeky, but do not want to start resembling any kind of bah-humbug tech-curmudgeon!!! I will soon be asking you all to sign up for my new blog, which is where my Comfort Clues will appear. If you have enjoyed and benefited from my insights over the years, I hope to see you there. Stay tuned.
- Perspective is Everything: Consider Changing Viewpoints
- Defrosting Blogging Brain Freeze: Getting Unstuck
- Escaping Reality: A Mental Health Must
- The Olympics Inspires Fitness
- “Emerging from the Heartache of Loss” and Pandemic Relief
- New Year’s Resolutions Change How Your Life is Going!
- Thinking: The Most Important Work You Do
- Downsizing: Culling the Closet One Inch at a Time
- That Special Gift of Time: Service vs. Presents
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity