I can resist no longer. Along with updating my website, I am about to enter the world of blogging. I know…. I’m late. The truth is I’m not remotely geeky, but do not want to start resembling any kind of bah-humbug tech-curmudgeon!!! I will soon be asking you all to sign up for my new blog, which is where my Comfort Clues will appear. If you have enjoyed and benefited from my insights over the years, I hope to see you there. Stay tuned.
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home