OK, I am on baths again… sort of. Only this time, it is a bath for your feet, which, by the way, you owe a lot. A hot foot soak draws blood away from inflamed or congested areas of the body (in my case lately, mega congestion), but also feels like heaven at the end of a normal day. Your whole body instantly relaxes the minute your toes touch the water. Submerge both feet and ankles in hot water for 15 minutes, dishpan or bathtub or bathroom sink, adding more hot water as it cools. This is not sissy stuff for spoiled women at fancy spas. Feet are equal opportunity work horses; they do not care about testosterone levels or income brackets. They usually deserve better than they get, but that subject is for another Clue day.
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?