OK, I am on baths again… sort of. Only this time, it is a bath for your feet, which, by the way, you owe a lot. A hot foot soak draws blood away from inflamed or congested areas of the body (in my case lately, mega congestion), but also feels like heaven at the end of a normal day. Your whole body instantly relaxes the minute your toes touch the water. Submerge both feet and ankles in hot water for 15 minutes, dishpan or bathtub or bathroom sink, adding more hot water as it cools. This is not sissy stuff for spoiled women at fancy spas. Feet are equal opportunity work horses; they do not care about testosterone levels or income brackets. They usually deserve better than they get, but that subject is for another Clue day.
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home
- “Stay Home!”: Slowing Down Because of Free Time