OK, I am on baths again… sort of. Only this time, it is a bath for your feet, which, by the way, you owe a lot. A hot foot soak draws blood away from inflamed or congested areas of the body (in my case lately, mega congestion), but also feels like heaven at the end of a normal day. Your whole body instantly relaxes the minute your toes touch the water. Submerge both feet and ankles in hot water for 15 minutes, dishpan or bathtub or bathroom sink, adding more hot water as it cools. This is not sissy stuff for spoiled women at fancy spas. Feet are equal opportunity work horses; they do not care about testosterone levels or income brackets. They usually deserve better than they get, but that subject is for another Clue day.
- Abortion Rights and the Magnitude of Betrayal
- The Pleasure of Social Dance: Room to Improve
- Perspective is Everything: Consider Changing Viewpoints
- Defrosting Blogging Brain Freeze: Getting Unstuck
- Escaping Reality: A Mental Health Must
- The Olympics Inspires Fitness
- “Emerging from the Heartache of Loss” and Pandemic Relief
- New Year’s Resolutions Change How Your Life is Going!
- Thinking: The Most Important Work You Do
- Downsizing: Culling the Closet One Inch at a Time