Most grocery stores sell ready-made bouquets somewhere by the entrance. Adding flowers to your shopping list of necessities will break routine, and instantly change the atmosphere in your home. Coming into the kitchen first thing in the morning and seeing a bit of beauty will make a surprising difference in your day. A weekly fix can be spendy, but monthly may be doable for you. We think of giving flowers to someone else, so why not to ourselves and our family?
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home