Most grocery stores sell ready-made bouquets somewhere by the entrance. Adding flowers to your shopping list of necessities will break routine, and instantly change the atmosphere in your home. Coming into the kitchen first thing in the morning and seeing a bit of beauty will make a surprising difference in your day. A weekly fix can be spendy, but monthly may be doable for you. We think of giving flowers to someone else, so why not to ourselves and our family?
- Thank You for Tuning Into My Book and My Blog
- Loss: Compounded by the Holidays
- Olympic Fortitude: Opposite of Me
- Reboot to the Positive Side: Give Yourself 5 Minutes a Day!
- Halloween Means Laughter: A Good Chance to Lighten Up
- The Pleasure of Revisiting Photos
- The Pleasure of Dancing: Therapy Without All the Talk
- Moods Rub Off: Seek Good Ones Often
- The Power of an Image: Heat Relief in Miniature
- Small Things Make the Biggest Impact