Most grocery stores sell ready-made bouquets somewhere by the entrance. Adding flowers to your shopping list of necessities will break routine, and instantly change the atmosphere in your home. Coming into the kitchen first thing in the morning and seeing a bit of beauty will make a surprising difference in your day. A weekly fix can be spendy, but monthly may be doable for you. We think of giving flowers to someone else, so why not to ourselves and our family?
- That Special Gift of Time: Service vs. Presents
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage