I’m sleeping better than I have in years these days and can definitely tell the difference. I’m thinking more clearly, more creatively, and feeling less stress. Getting enough sleep will do wonders in helping you deal with the potential stresses of this holiday month. Here’s what I did: totally cleaned/de-cluttered my bedroom, painted it a soft relaxing color, and hung something on the wall that makes me smile first thing in the morning. Your bedroom is the most important room in the house, so try looking at it with new eyes… ones that see a room for sleeping and libido ONLY. That means removing the TV, the computer, and getting rid of your beloved “stuff”. It’s work, but it’s worth it. Oh, don’t forget to wash that scuzzy pillow.
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home
- “Stay Home!”: Slowing Down Because of Free Time