I’m sleeping better than I have in years these days and can definitely tell the difference. I’m thinking more clearly, more creatively, and feeling less stress. Getting enough sleep will do wonders in helping you deal with the potential stresses of this holiday month. Here’s what I did: totally cleaned/de-cluttered my bedroom, painted it a soft relaxing color, and hung something on the wall that makes me smile first thing in the morning. Your bedroom is the most important room in the house, so try looking at it with new eyes… ones that see a room for sleeping and libido ONLY. That means removing the TV, the computer, and getting rid of your beloved “stuff”. It’s work, but it’s worth it. Oh, don’t forget to wash that scuzzy pillow.
- Thank You for Tuning Into My Book and My Blog
- Loss: Compounded by the Holidays
- Olympic Fortitude: Opposite of Me
- Reboot to the Positive Side: Give Yourself 5 Minutes a Day!
- Halloween Means Laughter: A Good Chance to Lighten Up
- The Pleasure of Revisiting Photos
- The Pleasure of Dancing: Therapy Without All the Talk
- Moods Rub Off: Seek Good Ones Often
- The Power of an Image: Heat Relief in Miniature
- Small Things Make the Biggest Impact