I’m sleeping better than I have in years these days and can definitely tell the difference. I’m thinking more clearly, more creatively, and feeling less stress. Getting enough sleep will do wonders in helping you deal with the potential stresses of this holiday month. Here’s what I did: totally cleaned/de-cluttered my bedroom, painted it a soft relaxing color, and hung something on the wall that makes me smile first thing in the morning. Your bedroom is the most important room in the house, so try looking at it with new eyes… ones that see a room for sleeping and libido ONLY. That means removing the TV, the computer, and getting rid of your beloved “stuff”. It’s work, but it’s worth it. Oh, don’t forget to wash that scuzzy pillow.
- Thinking: The Most Important Work You Do
- Downsizing: Culling the Closet One Inch at a Time
- That Special Gift of Time: Service vs. Presents
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!