I start ‘08 with my yearly challenge to you: to improve your life in some way next year. It takes time to assimilate new habits, so I suggest picking some small thing to work on at a time. Start with something kind of trivial to practice. If you actually mark your calendar with the changes you’ve accomplished, you can give yourself mental gold stars or favorite personal treats as proof that you are at least capable of change… and that you’re moving your life in the right direction. Consider taking more of my bi-monthly hints to heart by at least giving them a try.
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!