You all like to kiss, right? Then here’s something to ponder: applying the concept to the rest of your life will give you more time to indulge. Keeping It Simple (KIS) enhances all aspects of your life. Up to your eyeballs in commitments, activities, and possessions automatically pushes your own personal priorities to the back burner. Relationships in your life get pushed back so often that it becomes the norm: less family time, less friend time, less time taking care of yourself. Yes, and even… perhaps… less kissing time.
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home
- “Stay Home!”: Slowing Down Because of Free Time