You all like to kiss, right? Then here’s something to ponder: applying the concept to the rest of your life will give you more time to indulge. Keeping It Simple (KIS) enhances all aspects of your life. Up to your eyeballs in commitments, activities, and possessions automatically pushes your own personal priorities to the back burner. Relationships in your life get pushed back so often that it becomes the norm: less family time, less friend time, less time taking care of yourself. Yes, and even… perhaps… less kissing time.
- That Special Gift of Time: Service vs. Presents
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage