t all started when I looked for an e-mail I got a month ago. What did I do with it? Between the often ill-named files I’d set up to organize myself, the junking of spam, and the long list still existing in my inbox, I never did find it. Oh, the time I wasted looking. My new, “early” resolution falls back on advice a supervisor once gave me, back in the snail mail days, “Handle every piece of paper only once. Act on it, file it, or trash it right then.” She was, of course, talking about the mailman variety, but it’s sage advice for anything in your life that accumulates. Keep on it or it’ll choke ya.
- That Special Gift of Time: Service vs. Presents
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage