We have a wonderful little ice cream shop in our town. I often make an “event” out of shopping by stopping to get a scoop of my favorite, Cookies n’ Cream, and sitting on the bench outside the door to watch the people walk by. I’ve noticed how much better it tastes than the same exact ice cream out of my freezer at home. I used to think it was a cone vs bowl issue, but now I realize it’s because I save ice cream for a treat, a once-in-a-while occasion that keeps it special. I use this same technique for my other weakness, Spicy Doritos. Keeping your own diet downfall out of the kitchen helps keep a lid on your calories. It’s hard to resist adding that stuff to your shopping cart, but it’s a habit worth developing. If I can, you can; I LOVE my Doritos!
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?