Last weekend we ventured into the city to have breakfast with the kids. Once we were seated, it was fabulous. But getting there and back always puts our teeth on edge. The bumper-to-bumper, the fumes, the driving cell phones, and the sour faces all reminded me of how lucky I am to be living in a small rural community. As we drive off the ferry onto our wonderful island, I can actually hear my husband’s sigh. It was at that moment that I knew what my next clue would be: commuting. For all of you trapped in that daily freeway stressor, I suggest replacing the cd’s you normally play with something else: comedy. Your local library has tapes, and a good laugh always eases tension. This great idea was passed on to me by Sherry, who’s on the Clue mailing list. If you have any ideas you’d like to contribute, please feel free to send them to me.
- That Special Gift of Time: Service vs. Presents
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage