Learning something new always peps up my brain so taking a class now and then feels really good. I just registered at my local community college’s Community Ed department for: Traveling Across Cultures: Embrace Cultural Differences. Sounded like a good idea right now!
- The Urge to Purge: Organizing Makes Life Easier
- Enjoying Your Own Creativitiy: Acrylic Paint Pouring
- “Worry Wears Worse than Work” (1915)
- Conquering the Slippery Slope of FOMO
- Smiles Matter and Won’t Cost You a Dime!
- Cheerfulness: Its Influence Upon Heath (1915)
- Milestone: 10,000 Books and Counting
- VOTE: Priority #1 This Week
- The Case for Smiling: Do It More!
- Changing Perspective Calms the Rage