Learning something new always peps up my brain so taking a class now and then feels really good. I just registered at my local community college’s Community Ed department for: Traveling Across Cultures: Embrace Cultural Differences. Sounded like a good idea right now!
- Cheerfulness: It’s Influence Upon Heath (1915)
- Milestone: 10,000 Books and Counting
- VOTE: Priority #1 This Week
- The Case for Smiling: Do It More!
- Changing Perspective Calms the Rage
- Knowing Someone Cares is Like Gold
- Making Time for Unexpected Visitors: Pig Alert!
- Weeding Out Habits: Make Room for Change
- Coming Out of the Closet: Me & My SmartPhone
- Tech-ing yourself to death!