Learning something new always peps up my brain so taking a class now and then feels really good. I just registered at my local community college’s Community Ed department for: Traveling Across Cultures: Embrace Cultural Differences. Sounded like a good idea right now!
- Fun Overpowers Fear: Driving Into Surgery
- Tradition of Fireworks vs Common Sense
- Loss: When Good Neighbors Move
- Laughter: Developing a Positive Attitude Takes Time
- Using the Power of Art for a Better Day
- Mother’s Day: A Great Opportunity to Connect
- Too Many Decisions Suck the Life Right Out of You.
- Loss of Friends: Moments of Lonely
- Love/Hate: Tumbling Down the Tech Rabbit Hole
- Ears Need a Break: The Value of Silence