Try to occasionally break away from quickie email notes. Your heartfelt words will linger longer on someone’s desk than on their desktop. And to some, your sentiment will mean more when real time and ink are involved. Warming someone’s heart is, after all, worth the price of a stamp. Surprisingly, even computer geeks appreciate real stationery sometimes.
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home