Try to occasionally break away from quickie email notes. Your heartfelt words will linger longer on someone’s desk than on their desktop. And to some, your sentiment will mean more when real time and ink are involved. Warming someone’s heart is, after all, worth the price of a stamp. Surprisingly, even computer geeks appreciate real stationery sometimes.
- That Special Gift of Time: Service vs. Presents
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage