I took a tumble recently and twisted my ankle. Turning this lemon into lemonade has finally taken hold after a week of pity parties. Remember, I love to dance! In an effort to pull myself up, I actually sat down with a piece of paper and listed all the positive things about my own life that I could think of. It was obvious by the end how much I take most of them for granted, and how easily I let the negative stuff take over. A great exercise and reminder of how trivial gripes can be. The calm was instant.
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options