I took a tumble recently and twisted my ankle. Turning this lemon into lemonade has finally taken hold after a week of pity parties. Remember, I love to dance! In an effort to pull myself up, I actually sat down with a piece of paper and listed all the positive things about my own life that I could think of. It was obvious by the end how much I take most of them for granted, and how easily I let the negative stuff take over. A great exercise and reminder of how trivial gripes can be. The calm was instant.
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain