For those of you who were not on my Comfort Clue mailing list last year, I want to repeat it again this year. Besides I like it myself. If you’re lucky enough to still have your mom, don’t forget to connect this Sunday, if possible, with the woman who’s responsible for your being here. If you’re a mom, celebrate yourself for your most spectacular achievement so far–making another human being or two. Then, do whatever you love to do for the day. If you’re a dad, make sure your wife takes a recess from her responsibilities and just plays. I know this gets complicated what with divorces, step children, single parenting and such, but you know what I’m saying. Being pampered is the ultimate! Getting your consideration will mean the world because it lets her know she’s valued.
- That Special Gift of Time: Service vs. Presents
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage