For those of you who were not on my Comfort Clue mailing list last year, I want to repeat it again this year. Besides I like it myself. If you’re lucky enough to still have your mom, don’t forget to connect this Sunday, if possible, with the woman who’s responsible for your being here. If you’re a mom, celebrate yourself for your most spectacular achievement so far–making another human being or two. Then, do whatever you love to do for the day. If you’re a dad, make sure your wife takes a recess from her responsibilities and just plays. I know this gets complicated what with divorces, step children, single parenting and such, but you know what I’m saying. Being pampered is the ultimate! Getting your consideration will mean the world because it lets her know she’s valued.
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home