We’re moving soon, and the endless list of tasks I need to accomplish has me re-evaluating the general busyness that’s defined my life for so many years. Next month’s celebration in the U.S. of Motherhood is an ideal time to start on a new path that allows more time for the highest priority of all, family. If you’re like me, here’s our start: Connect, if possible, with your mom on May 11th so she knows for sure you’re thinking about her. If you’re a mom, celebrate yourself for your most spectacular achievement so far–making another human being or two. Then, do whatever you love to do for the day. If you’re a dad, make sure your wife takes a recess from her responsibilities and just plays. Being pampered is the ultimate! Getting your consideration will mean the world because it lets her know she’s valued. And remember that my book, “A Patchwork of Comforts” is an ideal Mother’s Day gift. It’s comforting, entertaining, and will give her some great relaxation ideas to try out.
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!