We’re moving soon, and the endless list of tasks I need to accomplish has me re-evaluating the general busyness that’s defined my life for so many years. Next month’s celebration in the U.S. of Motherhood is an ideal time to start on a new path that allows more time for the highest priority of all, family. If you’re like me, here’s our start: Connect, if possible, with your mom on May 11th so she knows for sure you’re thinking about her. If you’re a mom, celebrate yourself for your most spectacular achievement so far–making another human being or two. Then, do whatever you love to do for the day. If you’re a dad, make sure your wife takes a recess from her responsibilities and just plays. Being pampered is the ultimate! Getting your consideration will mean the world because it lets her know she’s valued. And remember that my book, “A Patchwork of Comforts” is an ideal Mother’s Day gift. It’s comforting, entertaining, and will give her some great relaxation ideas to try out.
- Thank You for Tuning Into My Book and My Blog
- Loss: Compounded by the Holidays
- Olympic Fortitude: Opposite of Me
- Reboot to the Positive Side: Give Yourself 5 Minutes a Day!
- Halloween Means Laughter: A Good Chance to Lighten Up
- The Pleasure of Revisiting Photos
- The Pleasure of Dancing: Therapy Without All the Talk
- Moods Rub Off: Seek Good Ones Often
- The Power of an Image: Heat Relief in Miniature
- Small Things Make the Biggest Impact