This year’s Mother’s Day is especially important to me because it’s my first without a mom. Oddly, even at this age it still feels weird to not have my mom. But I’m lucky to be facing the Day with smiles instead of tears…. I hope. I didn’t have regrets — like things left unsaid — to feel guilty about or to prolong my grief. I knew she was done with living, and in the end I was happy that she was happy. In case you don’t connect with your mom on the regular basis, in 10 days you’ll have a good excuse to make up for it in a meaningful way. I realize that many of you don’t have good relationships, if any, with your moms. But for those of you who do? You don’t want to have regrets… it will only add to your stress.
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!