This year’s Mother’s Day is especially important to me because it’s my first without a mom. Oddly, even at this age it still feels weird to not have my mom. But I’m lucky to be facing the Day with smiles instead of tears…. I hope. I didn’t have regrets — like things left unsaid — to feel guilty about or to prolong my grief. I knew she was done with living, and in the end I was happy that she was happy. In case you don’t connect with your mom on the regular basis, in 10 days you’ll have a good excuse to make up for it in a meaningful way. I realize that many of you don’t have good relationships, if any, with your moms. But for those of you who do? You don’t want to have regrets… it will only add to your stress.
- New Year’s Resolutions Change How Your Life is Going!
- Thinking: The Most Important Work You Do
- Downsizing: Culling the Closet One Inch at a Time
- That Special Gift of Time: Service vs. Presents
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!