Tomorrow’s an even better reason to stop the action of your life. Make your mom’s day by calling her, so she knows for sure you’re thinking of her. Then, if you’re a mom, celebrate yourself for your most spectacular achievement so far — making another human being. Then throw in the morning upchuck, the birthing, the rearing, and the well-oiled machine you call your home. Do whatever you love to do for the day. If you’re a dad, make sure she takes a recess from her life and just plays. Above all, don’t let her cook. Being pampered is the ultimate!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough