Tomorrow’s an even better reason to stop the action of your life. Make your mom’s day by calling her, so she knows for sure you’re thinking of her. Then, if you’re a mom, celebrate yourself for your most spectacular achievement so far — making another human being. Then throw in the morning upchuck, the birthing, the rearing, and the well-oiled machine you call your home. Do whatever you love to do for the day. If you’re a dad, make sure she takes a recess from her life and just plays. Above all, don’t let her cook. Being pampered is the ultimate!
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain