Tomorrow’s an even better reason to stop the action of your life. Make your mom’s day by calling her, so she knows for sure you’re thinking of her. Then, if you’re a mom, celebrate yourself for your most spectacular achievement so far — making another human being. Then throw in the morning upchuck, the birthing, the rearing, and the well-oiled machine you call your home. Do whatever you love to do for the day. If you’re a dad, make sure she takes a recess from her life and just plays. Above all, don’t let her cook. Being pampered is the ultimate!
- New Year’s Resolutions Change How Your Life is Going!
- Thinking: The Most Important Work You Do
- Downsizing: Culling the Closet One Inch at a Time
- That Special Gift of Time: Service vs. Presents
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!