I’d forgotten until recently how much music affects my mood. I’m not sure whether it’s just a distraction from the stress, or that the music itself calms me down. I do know that the tension, which had snowballed recently, was broken, and I felt calmer after only 15 min. My habit of listening to music to start the day has been overshadowed lately by the wad of accumulated obligations that my brain has taken on. Tolerance is tiny ever since I shifted my life down to second gear. Consider putting more music in your life. Whether you need loud and pounding (helps with dishes), soft and trickling (great for tea break), or the lilt of Mozart, music has the ability to turn us around. Music: mood maker… mood breaker.
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?