My Comfort Clue anniversary has just passed. Amazingly, my hints for better living have been coming to you for five years now. If you’ve been with me since the beginning, your life must be all straightened out by now… ha… Making changes when your life is already so busy takes high motivation, but that’s what I’m here for. Please consider taking an extra 30 minutes to review past Clues on my website. The simple suggestions I’ve offered over the last five years is a wild mix: from butt building to bird watching, from grief relief to stashing cash. I’ve asked you to laugh more, de-clutter, get a better pillow, and be kinder to yourself. It might seem like I’m beating you over the head with it, but my core message–to slow down and simplify– is the key to easing stress and enjoying your life more.
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home
- “Stay Home!”: Slowing Down Because of Free Time