My Comfort Clue anniversary has just passed. Amazingly, my hints for better living have been coming to you for five years now. If you’ve been with me since the beginning, your life must be all straightened out by now… ha… Making changes when your life is already so busy takes high motivation, but that’s what I’m here for. Please consider taking an extra 30 minutes to review past Clues on my website. The simple suggestions I’ve offered over the last five years is a wild mix: from butt building to bird watching, from grief relief to stashing cash. I’ve asked you to laugh more, de-clutter, get a better pillow, and be kinder to yourself. It might seem like I’m beating you over the head with it, but my core message–to slow down and simplify– is the key to easing stress and enjoying your life more.
- Thank You for Tuning Into My Book and My Blog
- Loss: Compounded by the Holidays
- Olympic Fortitude: Opposite of Me
- Reboot to the Positive Side: Give Yourself 5 Minutes a Day!
- Halloween Means Laughter: A Good Chance to Lighten Up
- The Pleasure of Revisiting Photos
- The Pleasure of Dancing: Therapy Without All the Talk
- Moods Rub Off: Seek Good Ones Often
- The Power of an Image: Heat Relief in Miniature
- Small Things Make the Biggest Impact