In keeping with the spirit of the holiday ahead, I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for joining my Comfort Clue group. Thank you for joining those of us who strive to improve the quality of our lives through easy, do-able, baby steps. Changing the way you’ve done things for years is hard, but regular reminders make it easier. My goal is to help you buck the trend of mind-numbing busyness that you’re surrounded by most of the time. It’s so darn easy to get caught up in it. Sending you Clues every two weeks is my way of keeping you on track, nudging you inch by inch toward making positive changes so you can start enjoying your life more. Hope it’s workin’ for ya!
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home
- “Stay Home!”: Slowing Down Because of Free Time