Groan, another potluck, another stomach ache. When will I learn. Luckily it was a small gathering. But still, with all that great food laid out in front of you, what’s a person to do? It’s like my brain shuts down and my arm gets stuck in “reach mode”. I know that being aware is half the battle– with any changes you’re trying to make–so I’m hoping next time not to be such a glutton. Although, I’ve heard more than once that it takes being exposed 21 times to something before it really sinks in. I’m living proof, with my perpetual potluck predicament.
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home
- “Stay Home!”: Slowing Down Because of Free Time