Groan, another potluck, another stomach ache. When will I learn. Luckily it was a small gathering. But still, with all that great food laid out in front of you, what’s a person to do? It’s like my brain shuts down and my arm gets stuck in “reach mode”. I know that being aware is half the battle– with any changes you’re trying to make–so I’m hoping next time not to be such a glutton. Although, I’ve heard more than once that it takes being exposed 21 times to something before it really sinks in. I’m living proof, with my perpetual potluck predicament.
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain