Groan, another potluck, another stomach ache. When will I learn. Luckily it was a small gathering. But still, with all that great food laid out in front of you, what’s a person to do? It’s like my brain shuts down and my arm gets stuck in “reach mode”. I know that being aware is half the battle– with any changes you’re trying to make–so I’m hoping next time not to be such a glutton. Although, I’ve heard more than once that it takes being exposed 21 times to something before it really sinks in. I’m living proof, with my perpetual potluck predicament.
- Thank You for Tuning Into My Book and My Blog
- Loss: Compounded by the Holidays
- Olympic Fortitude: Opposite of Me
- Reboot to the Positive Side: Give Yourself 5 Minutes a Day!
- Halloween Means Laughter: A Good Chance to Lighten Up
- The Pleasure of Revisiting Photos
- The Pleasure of Dancing: Therapy Without All the Talk
- Moods Rub Off: Seek Good Ones Often
- The Power of an Image: Heat Relief in Miniature
- Small Things Make the Biggest Impact