Groan, another potluck, another stomach ache. When will I learn. Luckily it was a small gathering. But still, with all that great food laid out in front of you, what’s a person to do? It’s like my brain shuts down and my arm gets stuck in “reach mode”. I know that being aware is half the battle– with any changes you’re trying to make–so I’m hoping next time not to be such a glutton. Although, I’ve heard more than once that it takes being exposed 21 times to something before it really sinks in. I’m living proof, with my perpetual potluck predicament.
- New Year’s Resolutions Change How Your Life is Going!
- Thinking: The Most Important Work You Do
- Downsizing: Culling the Closet One Inch at a Time
- That Special Gift of Time: Service vs. Presents
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!