Paint, ahh, paint. Could there be a better way to transform a space? I’d forgotten what a mood alter-er color was until I painted over the dark paneling in my kitchen. The transformation is a miracle. My tiny kitchen not only looks 100% better, the space feels larger and more inviting. Might just start cooking again!! I know painting takes time and is a pain — the furniture moving, the tarping, the inconvenience, the cleanup, repairing the goofs. However… it’s always worth it. I urge you to carve out some time to think seriously about your living space, especially the parts you don’t like or don’t feel comfortable in. Take your time selecting just the right color, whether it’s for the whole room or just one wall. I can tell you for sure that going from dark to light really lifts you up. Mood is everything!
- Thank You for Tuning Into My Book and My Blog
- Loss: Compounded by the Holidays
- Olympic Fortitude: Opposite of Me
- Reboot to the Positive Side: Give Yourself 5 Minutes a Day!
- Halloween Means Laughter: A Good Chance to Lighten Up
- The Pleasure of Revisiting Photos
- The Pleasure of Dancing: Therapy Without All the Talk
- Moods Rub Off: Seek Good Ones Often
- The Power of an Image: Heat Relief in Miniature
- Small Things Make the Biggest Impact