Paint, ahh, paint. Could there be a better way to transform a space? I’d forgotten what a mood alter-er color was until I painted over the dark paneling in my kitchen. The transformation is a miracle. My tiny kitchen not only looks 100% better, the space feels larger and more inviting. Might just start cooking again!! I know painting takes time and is a pain — the furniture moving, the tarping, the inconvenience, the cleanup, repairing the goofs. However… it’s always worth it. I urge you to carve out some time to think seriously about your living space, especially the parts you don’t like or don’t feel comfortable in. Take your time selecting just the right color, whether it’s for the whole room or just one wall. I can tell you for sure that going from dark to light really lifts you up. Mood is everything!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good