This time, instead of helping you, I’m asking that you help me. After four years of creating ways you could improve YOUR lifestyle through Comfort Clues, I’d appreciate you telling someone you know about them. By now you must’ve implemented a few choice changes into your own life and would be a great advocate. All 102 past Clues are archived on my website, so anyone interested can review them before they sign up. You’d be helping them AND me. Ya know, pass it forward. It’ll just take a minute!
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal
- Voting 2020: A Date to Remember
- Feeling the Loss: Dancing Kept the Joy Alive!
- “Character” More Than Getting Tough
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain