This time, instead of helping you, I’m asking that you help me. After four years of creating ways you could improve YOUR lifestyle through Comfort Clues, I’d appreciate you telling someone you know about them. By now you must’ve implemented a few choice changes into your own life and would be a great advocate. All 102 past Clues are archived on my website, so anyone interested can review them before they sign up. You’d be helping them AND me. Ya know, pass it forward. It’ll just take a minute!
- Thank You for Tuning Into My Book and My Blog
- Loss: Compounded by the Holidays
- Olympic Fortitude: Opposite of Me
- Reboot to the Positive Side: Give Yourself 5 Minutes a Day!
- Halloween Means Laughter: A Good Chance to Lighten Up
- The Pleasure of Revisiting Photos
- The Pleasure of Dancing: Therapy Without All the Talk
- Moods Rub Off: Seek Good Ones Often
- The Power of an Image: Heat Relief in Miniature
- Small Things Make the Biggest Impact