If your holiday season means more pressure than pleasure, here’s a suggestion: move the emphasis off food and your weekend will be filled with more comfort than stress. To those of you expecting family or friends, consider giving up that giant dinner you had planned for Monday… and switching to Sunday is cheating. For years now we’ve just stocked the frig with cold cuts, homemade soup, dip, salad makings, or anything that can be made or bought ahead. What with present opening, nog nipping and cookie gulping, everyone can choose what and when they want to eat. Nobody minds a “get your own” setup because they can relax and go at their own pace all day……….. including you. If you already know this, or if the season is little more than a blip for you already, congratulations! I wish for you a comforting holiday.
- Thank You for Tuning Into My Book and My Blog
- Loss: Compounded by the Holidays
- Olympic Fortitude: Opposite of Me
- Reboot to the Positive Side: Give Yourself 5 Minutes a Day!
- Halloween Means Laughter: A Good Chance to Lighten Up
- The Pleasure of Revisiting Photos
- The Pleasure of Dancing: Therapy Without All the Talk
- Moods Rub Off: Seek Good Ones Often
- The Power of an Image: Heat Relief in Miniature
- Small Things Make the Biggest Impact