If your holiday season means more pressure than pleasure, here’s a suggestion: move the emphasis off food and your weekend will be filled with more comfort than stress. To those of you expecting family or friends, consider giving up that giant dinner you had planned for Monday… and switching to Sunday is cheating. For years now we’ve just stocked the frig with cold cuts, homemade soup, dip, salad makings, or anything that can be made or bought ahead. What with present opening, nog nipping and cookie gulping, everyone can choose what and when they want to eat. Nobody minds a “get your own” setup because they can relax and go at their own pace all day……….. including you. If you already know this, or if the season is little more than a blip for you already, congratulations! I wish for you a comforting holiday.
- New Year’s Resolutions Change How Your Life is Going!
- Thinking: The Most Important Work You Do
- Downsizing: Culling the Closet One Inch at a Time
- That Special Gift of Time: Service vs. Presents
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!