Driving is something that most of us do every day, so use every stop light as an occasion to take some deep breaths until it turns green. Much more relaxing than fuming, biting your fingernails, or talking on your cell. Not to mention combing your hair, finishing makeup, or eating a last minute breakfast. It’s a tip that city drivers really need, but it’s a quick fix for anyone facing the stop and go of signals. Unless you count stopping for squirrels and deer as country signals, country roaders sure don’t need it. You know, the kind where you can just stop in the middle and talk with a neighbor for 10 minutes… until the next car comes round the corner and nudges you on. (Geoff Cole in Seattle, one of my recipients, sent me the idea for this one.)
- Thinking: The Most Important Work You Do
- Downsizing: Culling the Closet One Inch at a Time
- That Special Gift of Time: Service vs. Presents
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!