I measured the mammoth force of nature growing in my yard this morning; an incredible 10’ tall!!! The sunflower that’s forming on the top will probably be bigger than my head soon. I’m struck by how a simple flower can be such a mood-maker and offer this small goal to consider: try getting a little bouquet for your table or counter at least once a month. (two stems qualify). Put it on your calendar. This gesture will help brighten the days ahead if you’re feeling overwhelmed, stressed out, or especially sad. And it always make a good mood even better. Flowers are so common that we often take them for granted and, of course, most of us are too busy to even remember to get them. Well… reminding you is my job.
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home
- “Stay Home!”: Slowing Down Because of Free Time