I’m about to upgrade my computer…. again. I’m not some super-geek that needs to keep up with the latest and greatest. I’m just your average e-mail, family photo, internet browsing kind of gal. There’s the rub, the internet. My computer (not that old, mind you) isn’t fast enough now for the size and complexity of modern sites. Same story every few years; I resist, then call “uncle” while humbly handing over my plastic to an brilliant 20-something who runs rings around my lame tech brain. So much grief could’ve been saved by just accepting the inevitable in the first place and going with the flow… of progress, or whatever changes in your life that you have to make, but don’t especially like. Acceptance is always good for your blood pressure. Resistance, after all, is futile.
- Perspective is Everything: Consider Changing Viewpoints
- Defrosting Blogging Brain Freeze: Getting Unstuck
- Escaping Reality: A Mental Health Must
- The Olympics Inspires Fitness
- “Emerging from the Heartache of Loss” and Pandemic Relief
- New Year’s Resolutions Change How Your Life is Going!
- Thinking: The Most Important Work You Do
- Downsizing: Culling the Closet One Inch at a Time
- That Special Gift of Time: Service vs. Presents
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity