I’m about to upgrade my computer…. again. I’m not some super-geek that needs to keep up with the latest and greatest. I’m just your average e-mail, family photo, internet browsing kind of gal. There’s the rub, the internet. My computer (not that old, mind you) isn’t fast enough now for the size and complexity of modern sites. Same story every few years; I resist, then call “uncle” while humbly handing over my plastic to an brilliant 20-something who runs rings around my lame tech brain. So much grief could’ve been saved by just accepting the inevitable in the first place and going with the flow… of progress, or whatever changes in your life that you have to make, but don’t especially like. Acceptance is always good for your blood pressure. Resistance, after all, is futile.
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options
- Election Relief: Hope Really Does Spring Eternal