I’m about to upgrade my computer…. again. I’m not some super-geek that needs to keep up with the latest and greatest. I’m just your average e-mail, family photo, internet browsing kind of gal. There’s the rub, the internet. My computer (not that old, mind you) isn’t fast enough now for the size and complexity of modern sites. Same story every few years; I resist, then call “uncle” while humbly handing over my plastic to an brilliant 20-something who runs rings around my lame tech brain. So much grief could’ve been saved by just accepting the inevitable in the first place and going with the flow… of progress, or whatever changes in your life that you have to make, but don’t especially like. Acceptance is always good for your blood pressure. Resistance, after all, is futile.
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home
- “Stay Home!”: Slowing Down Because of Free Time