In helping to plan a Halloween dance this year, it became apparent to me how much our fun sides decline as we get older. I’m surprised by the number of people who have refused to come because they have to wear a costume. Isn’t that the funnest part? When did they become so staid and self-conscious? I’ve given it a lot of thought and have come to this conclusion: we’re all either taking ourselves too seriously, or the busyness we’ve adopted as our lifestyles is choking the playfulness right out of us. I challenge you to re-evaluate and re-activate that lighthearted approach to life you once had. Retrieve your child. Ignite your passion. Laugh.
- Kite Sparks Sagging Creativity
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?