In helping to plan a Halloween dance this year, it became apparent to me how much our fun sides decline as we get older. I’m surprised by the number of people who have refused to come because they have to wear a costume. Isn’t that the funnest part? When did they become so staid and self-conscious? I’ve given it a lot of thought and have come to this conclusion: we’re all either taking ourselves too seriously, or the busyness we’ve adopted as our lifestyles is choking the playfulness right out of us. I challenge you to re-evaluate and re-activate that lighthearted approach to life you once had. Retrieve your child. Ignite your passion. Laugh.
- Worry: Bad… Calm: Good
- Brush Fire and Essential Workers!
- Reboot to a Positive Mindset: Give Yourself 5 Min/Day.
- Pandemic Time on my Hands!
- A Fox at the Backdoor: Rest for a Tired Brain
- Loss of Freedom Brings Rewards: s-l-o-w is good!
- Laughter Softens the Onslaught of Bad News
- Stay-at-Home #2: Time to Notice the Little Things
- Adapting to Stay-Home Orders: Home Sweet Home
- “Stay Home!”: Slowing Down Because of Free Time