I love to dance and am often surprised by my own stamina on the dance floor. I’ve given this a lot of thought lately and have come up with my very own acronym, REVSS. Rest, Exercise, Vittles, Stress, Slowdown. I occasionally hear comments about looking younger than I am, so I’ve whittled down my own good health to these five elements. Improved mental clarity after a good night’s sleep proves to me that adequate rest is vital. I’m faithful to an exercise regimen, go light on sweets and fat, and work at reducing stress wherever I can. Slowing down is a huge factor, both in the speed at which you do every task AND in the pace of your life in general. I know that all of this is easier said than done, especially if your life is full to the brim, and your hectic lifestyle defines the word “busy”. But if you value your own body and peace of mind, consider revving up with REVSS. Cute, huh?
- Finding a Treasure Buried in the Clutter: The Price of Birthing
- Heat Relief: The Cooling Sight of Bubbles
- The Heat & Me: Take to the Water When You’re Hot!
- Update: Fox Family on the Move!
- The Night Life: Foxes are Back!!!
- COVID Vaccination Day!
- Pillow Talk: The Darkside
- Egg Art and Kitchen Bondage
- The Art and Elegance of the Bathtub. An Acquired Skill?
- My Ukulele: Musing on Pandemic Options